Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Grand Escape

The Grand Escape


This is a series of diary entries following an amazing escape adventure I had when trying to extricate myself from a failing relationship. It went from bad to worse, but in the end I was finally on my own.

While the stories seem to paint this person in a harsh light, please remember that I write my emotions. At the time, I was angry and hurt. It was my job and my vision to have people feel what I was feeling when they read my stories and entries.

This person later on turned out to be a very good friend to me. There were a few times I wouldn't have eaten for weeks on end if not for him. He seems like a villain in these stories, certainly. In real life, he's actually a very good person and I owe a lot to him.




The Grand Escape Part 1

The Grand Escape Part 2


The Grand Escape Part 3

The Grand Escape Part 4


The Grand Escape Part 5

The Grand Escape Part 6


The Grand Escape Part 7

The Grand Escape Part 8


The Grand Escape Part 9

The Grand Escape Part 10


The Grand Escape Part 11

The Grand Escape Part 12






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...