Friday, March 18, 2011

Conversing with the Dream

February 21st of 2010 my world changed completely. I got yet another message from Robert. I certainly wasn't expecting it, but it was more than certainly a welcome surprise. Stunned, I read the message from begining to end at least a dozen times before I could take a breath. It took a dozen more before I could even start to think of a response. I realized suddenly that tears were streaming down my face. I was stunned.



"I think I may be in love with you....again!.... I have never met you BUT I have NEVER stopped thinking of you. [My daughter] still sleeps with the bear you sent. I have this funny feeling whenever I think of you.

Sorry if thats a bit out of the ordinary, howerver, thats the way I feel Amanda. I have felt this way for years sweetie. It is nearly 4am and I have have a couple of beers but I know I am in love with you!... Is that possible?

I am still single...the reason I am single is....... you Amanda!!!"



I didn't know what to say at first. I had never answered his question as to if I was single or not. It was my turn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...