Friday, March 11, 2011

I Will Find You

Feb 10 2010




Someone out there has an over developed sense of vengeance, and it’s about to land them in a whole lot of hot water.

As you may or may not have noticed, there have been a lot of photos AND contacts removed on my Flickr account. This will be repeated for every other account I have out there. There are going to be some major changes, and I’ll explain why.

One of YOU has decided that I’m Public Enemy Number One, and I’m breathing down your backs. You may not know it, but I’m only inches from proving who you are.

Several old photos of mine have shown up on various sites. I’m working to remove them now, but before they are removed I WILL be obtaining the upload IP address, since all websites have this as a MANDATORY requirement. I’m also scouring other sites like Facebook, Myspace and others for this person. I’M COMING FOR YOU.

My previous home address is listed on these sites. The language used and the things posted could be viewed as harmful to me in several ways. The Police will likely get involved the second I have proof that it’s you. At least, you had better PRAY that it’s the Police, because otherwise I don’t know what will happen to you. I won’t ever know about it. It’s called “Plausible Deniability”. I’m not someone you should be f*ing with.

I will not rest until you are found.

If you remove everything NOW, I can assure you that the consequences won’t be as bad, but there will still be consequences. You’ve pissed off a lot of people, and they’re CERTAINLY not the people you want to be pissing off.

If your intention is to scare me, it’s not working. I know who you are. I just need the proof and you’re done for. Be prepared to receive a legal summons, a restraining order and a knock on the door. It may or may not be the Police. It may or may not be at your home. Keep looking over your shoulder, you never know where or when you’ll be contacted, but YOU WILL BE CONTACTED.

I’m coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...