Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring in the Soul

I'm going into full lock down mode. I need to prove to myself that I can do it. I've become too attached to things outside of real life and it's time to let go. I'm erasing my twitter account completely, shutting down my Facebook page, and once this blog is finished in a few more days, I'm signing out of here as well.

There will be plenty to keep me busy with the spring time almost here. It's time to explore - to go out and see new things, discover new places and be reborn with the spring time. As the spring comes to life, I will be turning over a new leaf.

All I can say is - it's about time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...