Friday, March 11, 2011

Survey Things

I used to do these surveys all the time - this is one I did on Facebook nearly a year ago now. A lot has changed since then, but not many of the answers have.




It takes a little while but it would be nice to see what you just realized... Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note completing the 36 "I’ve come to realize..." questions. At the end, choose the friends you want to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you or I knew you way back when and am interested in what life has taught you!!

1. I've come to realize that my chest-size... doesn't need a padded undercarriage.

2. I've come to realize that my job(s)... shouldn't BE my life.

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving... I like to think quietly.

4. I've come to realize that I need... LOVE.

5. I've come to realize that I lost... my family.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when... people judge me without knowing the truth

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk... it's only in someone else's dreams.

8. I've come to realize that money... would save me from Ramen noodles and second hand wicker furniture.

9. I've come to realize that certain people... will never accept me.

10. I've come to realize that I'll always... be a good person and try to do the right thing.

11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)... and I are horrible at keeping in touch.

12. I've come to realize that my mom... will never like me.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone... shouldn't be my leash.

14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning... I had fallen out of bed.

15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep... I was grateful to have a roof over my head.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking... OWIE!!! I hate it when I stub my toe! I screamed so loud the neighbors came running.

17. I've come to realize that my dad... sometimes honestly tried in the only way he knew how.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook... I have true friends out there in the world.

19. I've come to realize that today... was productive.

20. I've come to realize that tonight... I'm uncomfortable in my own skin.

21. I've come to realize that tomorrow... I will be unappreciated yet again.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to... eat healthy, get paid a better wage, find my purpose in life and take better care of myself.

23. I've come to realize that my best days.... are hopefully yet to come.

24. I've come to realize that life... is full of hard times, sad moments and real challenges.

25. I've come to realize that this weekend... I was very much alone in a crowded mall.

26. I've come to realize the best music to listen to when I am upset is... usually Johannes Brahms.

27. I've come to realize that some of my friends... really have no idea who I am.

28. I've come to realize that this year... was a real struggle to survive.

29. I've come to realize that my ex(es)... taught me valuable lessons.

30. I've come to realize that maybe I should... learn to take credit for my good deeds.

31. I've come to realize that I love... finding something to write about every day.

32. I've come to realize that I don't understand... why I'm not doing better in my life by now.

33. I've come to realize my past... has been spent in isolation, trapped by my own thoughts..

34. I've come to realize that parties... just aren't worth it. Never been into the "party" scene.

35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified... of moving heights thanks to almost falling out of a roller coaster as a young kid.

36. I've come to realize that my life... has never been easy, but has ALWAYS been worth the struggle.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't help but notice you have come to realize...Your mother will never like you. As a parent myself, I can almost assure you that your mother loves you with all her heart. It is difficult to destroy the deep love between mother nad child. She may not like many of the things you have done but wouldn't that be understandable?

    You have come to realize that your Dad honestly tried in the best way he knew how. Probably so, most parents do. Did you ever really bond or feel a connection with your own child? Did leaving him ever haunt you? Or is he better off with his father whom you have said keeps him safe? Would he have ever had a stable life with you? It doesn't sound like it from the things you have written about your life.

    You have come to realize that your friends don't really know who you are. I would guess that to be true because you smile like everything is fine when it really isn't don't you? You hide who you really are because you fear not being accepted, the same way you must have felt in school.

    You will never have inner peace until you try to right the people you have wronged in life. Do you ever fear growing old alone?

    On a lighter note, have you ever come to realize you look better in your photos with a lighter shade of lipstick? Red is fine for evening or special occasions but damn, that stuff makes you appear older than your years. It is way too much and looks caked on.
    I saw some photos of you with a lighter color and it loked much better on you. Red lipstick and dyed red hair.... not a good combo!

    The red hair however, is beautiful on you and goes well with your lighter skin tone. I saw the pictures you posted of your mother and you favor her a lot. The two of you are also built just alike, with nice wide hips, full thighs and a smaller waist. NICE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't say my mother would never love me. I said she would never LIKE me and I do still believe that. I know she loves me, because as she puts it, she "Must, without choice" because I'm her daughter. LOVE and LIKE are two different things completely.

    As for my own life, you have no position in this world to comment about my son unless you know the whole story - and I don't care who you are, that will never happen. LOL! I do notice you never once commented on the post about him and what happens when I visit him. You're a negative, lying piece of garbage who wants the whole world to hate me. And why, I ask? Is it because you're jealous? I can't imagine why. Yes, I'm pretty (with my hips, waist, red lipstick, red hair and all!) but my life has been a trade off for the looks. I've had my share of hardships, occasionally actually brought on BY the looks. Do not be jealous of me. Jealousy has no reason or purpose in life. Jealousy is actually a sin.

    I do not fear growing old alone. Unlike others out there, I'm content in being alone and free. In fact, most of the time I crave it. I don't want to be smothered. I do want to be loved, but that's a basic human instinct. Who doesn't? I don't fear being alone. I don't fear being WITH someone. The future is a mystery. I'm good with that.

    I've heard it said that "Strong people will smile through the tears and tell you everything is fine, even when it's not," so in that regard, YES. That's EXACTLY what I do. I'm a positive, strong, independent, confident young woman. That will NEVER change. I am myself, but I am reclusive. Very few of my friends will ever know who I am, but that's because they don't in general spend enough time with me to know. We all have our secrets. YOU are no exception.

    In fact, your biggest secret at this point in time would be who you are. I know exactly who you are, but you live in FEAR of anyone else knowing. You live in FEAR of ME knowing. You live in FEAR that your ex will know. You don't want people to know how insecure you are, how jealous you've become. You don't want anyone to know who YOU really are. You wouldn't ever tell your life through a blog as I have done, for the things you've done in your life haven't been half as exciting, half as adventurous, half as interesting as what I've done. You shouldn't feel bad or jealous for that. You don't want me to know who you are... But you don't realize I already do. IP Addresses give a lot of information away.

    Next comment you feel like writing, take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself if it's me or YOU that you've written it about. Thanks (but no thanks) for your negative, foul, useless attempt at being cruel to me on my own blog. It's pathetic, and doesn't actually work. I scoff and LAUGH at you. In fact, you know a few of the people I know. Ask them - I do laugh so heartily at your failed attempts to insult me. But I've grown tired of your petty game.

    This will be the end of you and I thank you for fading away into the nothing abyss.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...