Monday, March 26, 2012

Let Go.

I watched as the silver stretch-band "Blackwood" coat of arms watch tumbled and spun into the ravine below.  I was letting go of several things at once and the feeling was so incredibly liberating I could barely understand it.  It was time to change a few things... to start over, new and fresh.  I do it so often that I had somehow forgotten that it's possible to do that every singe day of our lives.  We just need to face the day as though it's new and fresh in and of itself.

It's time to let go.  I've done what I need to do... and though I'm far from done, it's time to let it all go.

1 comment:

  1. Every day is indeed a new day and always an opportunity to start over!

    "This is the day that the Lord hath made, I will rejoice and be glad in it". Psalm 118:24

    "He healeth the broken in heart and bindeth up their wounds". Psalm 147:3

    In your darkest, loneliest, most confusing times, always remember, you are never alone for the Lord is always with you. All you have to do is speak His name. There aren't ANY prayers that go unanswered. They may not be answered as quickly as we would like and we may not always get the answer we want but He knows what we need when we need it.

    You said you have been blessed with two great friends. How wonderful that is....I would rather have one or two great friends than a hundred so-called friends. I encourage you to hold on to your faith because I believe things are going to get better for you.

    "Weeping may endure for the night, but JOY cometh in the morning". Psalm 30:5

    Fran

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...