All content copyright 2014 Woodpecker Tales LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Charmed Life

My mother used to say I lived a charmed life. 


I don't believe that. I believe I live a blessed life. A life filled with love and happiness to balance the sadness I've had in the past. A life of balance. Harmony. For every bad there is good. For every nightmare there is triumph. For every sin, there is a punishment. I live them all and I evolve from each. 


My life was never charmed. I've never been touched by a fairy godmother. I don't know what pixie dust looks like and I've never seen a magic wand. 


But I've seen into the hearts and souls of humanity and it's been my good fortune, my blessing, to take part in the lives of those I love. 


I'm not charmed. I'm blessed. I'm balanced. I'm walking, talking, living proof of that little thing called KARMA. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, due to recent issues with a cyber-bully and ex-stalker, but I try to get to it as often as possible. If for any reason I feel your comments are vulgar, abusive or attacking, I will block your IP address from commenting further. You will still see all the right screens to make you think you're commenting, but thanks to this new code I have, your comments will never reach me.

Thanks for commenting - I love reading your thoughts!