Saturday, October 18, 2014

Actor Backs Me


True story. Happened today. 




I had actor Tommy Lister on my flight today. VERY nice guy. Super funny, incredibly friendly - everything I would hope to find in someone who notoriously plays a BAD guy in films. 


And at the end of the flight when I threatened to have an insolent jerk removed from the plane in handcuffs if he didn't comply with my requests and stop giving me attitude, Tommy turned around and looked at the guy. He said, and I quote, "Good for you, Baby! I don't know what took you THIS long!!"


The insolent said not a word but cowered in his seat, avoiding the gaze of the 6' 5" former pro Wrestler, who then proclaimed to be my personal body guard. 


 Imagine that. The President of the Galactic Empire in Fifth Element was my personal body guard today. 


Who all can say they had a President AS their body guard!!


Tommy Lister, wherever you are, thank you for making my day!


(By the way, other passengers cheered and applauded when I threatened the use of police for this mans attitude and behavior in general. He really was THAT BAD.)



So don't forget to vote for your favorite redheaded flight attendant! You know, the one who had a famous body guard! 


https://m.facebook.com/1940sBall/photos/a.792703974101715.1073741844.103322139706572/792752474096865/?type=1&sou



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...