All content copyright 2014 Woodpecker Tales LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Advice

just gave some epic advice I wish I'd gotten years ago. 







"You're not respecting HIM?? Honey, he's not respecting YOU!! This is a part of who you were LONG before he ever met you, and if he wins this, he will have some sort of control over you for the rest of the time you're with him, from what you wear to who your friends are. Trust me. 


"And if you LET him control this aspect of your life, you will eventually resent him for it, just as I do my ex husband for squashing my acting career because of his petty jealousy and insecurities. It ended our marriage eventually, but it wasn't overnight.


"It all happens eventually. Slowly. Like a disease, a cancer that eats away at respect and love and all the other good things that go along with a relationship. All that's left in the end is a hollow shell of what could have been.


"It's time for him to grow a pair and realize he does not OWN the body of a woman just because he's dating her.


"You're a beauty. Go do your own thing and have fun with it. If he can't figure out what an awesome (strong) person you are for being able to do it, that's his loss. 


"Take a stand. Go be you."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, due to recent issues with a cyber-bully and ex-stalker, but I try to get to it as often as possible. If for any reason I feel your comments are vulgar, abusive or attacking, I will block your IP address from commenting further. You will still see all the right screens to make you think you're commenting, but thanks to this new code I have, your comments will never reach me.

Thanks for commenting - I love reading your thoughts!