Monday, May 31, 2010

Little Love

Late last night I had a dream
That you were laying next to me
And in that dream I touched your face
While you curled up in my embrace.

You touched your lips upon my brow
And made me feel ok somehow.
You always have been there for me,
Even in my dreams, I see.

You loved me with no boundaries
Always uncondtionally.
Never have I loved so much
And now my Love, I miss your touch.

I miss your tongue and furry face
Your perky ears and prancing pace.
Your loving heart and listening ear,
I'll always love you, my little Dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...