Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Karma


Standing in line at the airport to buy a pack of skittles and the handsome man  in line in front of me says...

"Are you just getting those skittles?"

"Uh huh."

"I got it."

He snatched them out of my hand before I could protest and paid for them. The he handed them back to me and walked away.

I have NEVER had something like that happen to me! He didn't ask for my phone number, he didn't ask for my name. He just paid for my purchase and waked away.  

Perhaps I'm finally accumulating some good karma. 


After my gallant rescue by my knight in shining armor yesterday, it's starting to seem that way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...