Friday, March 11, 2022

Movement

 There have been so many different forms of movement in my life recently as I navigate new challenge, welcome beautiful changes and create new adventures. Here's a basic rundown...

I GOT MARRIED! Kyle is amazing. He's patient and understanding, kind and caring, affectionate and amazing. What's more, he loves cats! I had four before we met. He had two cats and a dog. Between the two of us, now we have a petting zoo.

THE BOOKS: My second book in the sci-fi series came out last November. It's available worldwide now. That means there's only one book to go and that one will be out this September. Currently available are "The Unlikely" and "New Hope." Yet to come is "Fair Play" and is in process of being written now. My autobiography "Custom Justice" has done fairly well, and because of that I started up my podcast again. I'm going through and reading each chapter of Custom Justice. Doing that gave me such good audio practice and knowledge that I finally recorded my first ever audio book, which is ALSO available around the world now, through multiple outlets! It's all so exciting for me. I'm currently running a special sale on The Miller Miles if people order through my Facebookk Page or Etsy shop. It's SUPER cheap and not likely to last long. (It's cheaper on Etsy because of the free shipping anywhere in the USA).

As you can see when you first go to my website (DetailedPieces.com if you've never been), my next book is currently available for preorder, too. Titled "Lost April" I took the time to chronicle my own struggles at the beginning of the pandemic in 2020. Except I wasn't dealing with a "flu-like virus" but rather friends dying of cancers and brain tumors, terrible roommates, horrible circumstances (a terrible roommate totaled my car) and more. Throughout the three months of keeping record, I saw a tremendous growth just within myself and my ability to feel emotions I didn't think I could. It all prepared me for what would come next in my life.

That's the basic rundown for now, but I'll have more updates soon. I didn't want to drown you in everything I could updated you on, but I think this was fairly sufficient.

Leave a comment, send a message, follow on facebook, like on Linkedin, tag on Twitter, or engage on instagram, but enjoy your day!

- Amanda Blackwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...