Wednesday, July 27, 2022

The Family Lies Run Deep

 

That FIRST comment is from the person who molested me when I was four.

You know when a distant and abusive family comes out of the wood works trying to discredit a book that you've really struck a nerve. I had an uncle drive 1,000 miles to get in my face, my older brother/childhood molester left the first screen capture comment, and a cousin whom I've never really known left the second comment.

She's not even a blood relative. Her mother married into the family. When 'family' tries SOOOOO HARD to discredit a FICTION book that's ""͟i͟n͟s͟p͟i͟r͟e͟d͟ ͟b͟y͟ ͟t͟r͟u͟e͟ ͟e͟v͟e͟n͟t͟s͟"͟ ͟a͟n͟d͟ ͟i͟s͟ ͟p͟u͟b͟l͟i͟s͟h͟e͟d͟ ͟a͟s͟ ͟F͟I͟C͟T͟I͟O͟N͟,͟ there's obviously something they don't want the world to know. Maybe the TRUΞ parts that it's INSPIRED by are causing some rippling fear that the rest of the family secrets might finally be revealed. Maybe, just maybe, they will be. I had no prior plans, but I've been baited now... and I have things in writing now, too.

Yes, my grandmother had a love before my grandfather.
Yes, the letter at the end of the book is real.
Yes, it existed.

BOTH comments are full of crap AND go against the community standards of "family members can't comment on your books," and yet Amazon has not done anything to remove them. I've emailed them (literally) hundreds of times over the last few weeks, but they just aren't listening. Please feel free to report them yourself. Just click on this link and scroll down to the comments. https://tinyurl.com/theroadweleft

You can also get your own copy of the book to see what has them so upset, or leave a review of your own! It's a great way to support your favorite little 'unknown' author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...