Monday, July 21, 2014

Good morning!



Sometime in the early morning hours, I awoke to a rhythmic noise, punctuating and piercing my dreams. My ears tried to block the sound as I attempted to sleep through it, and as it ripped the last of the cloud-world of my imagination from the frontal cortex of my lofty head,  I told myself it was construction workers. 


Only to discover upon full alertness that it was my own air conditioner, and the melatonin hangover causing it to sound like a jackhammer starting up in my kitchen. 


I desperately wanted to go straight back to sleep so that I might continue the dream I had been having regarding a continuation of real life events from the previous night. Sadly, I was left with new dreams instead. 


Good morning, World. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...