Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Photography and Me



Almost every detail I learned about photography has been because I stood in front of the camera for so long. But I've learned a LOT recently just by standing there and pressing the button. I'm still in front of the thing, but - hey - it works.


Guess what I'm saying is that I ain't no dummy. If I wanna figure something out, I usually do. It only took my ten years to get the courage to REALLY try, but I've finally got it. 

Always wanted to learn how to be a photographer....





























1 comment:

  1. These photos go against the grain of belief that if you want excellent photos you have to hire a photographer to take them. You are a sensational triple threat of model, artist, and photographer! Keep up the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...