Saturday, February 11, 2012

Annies


WHAT A NIGHT!!

My wonderful friend and former neighbor Gretchen gave me the surprise of a lifetime for my birthday, thanks to a collaboration with my best friend Patric.  The two of them conspired to give me the night of my life, and certainly a night I'll never forget.   It was a night at the 39th Annual Animation Awards.

My dear friends spoiled me by getting me to the Awards.  I was treated like a princess, and as you can see I did what I could to dress the part.  It was an incredible night.

While I got to see people like Weird Al, Diedrich Bader, Dana Snyder, Dave Willis and his beautiful wife Lisa, I must say the night was made complete because I was surrounded by friends, kindness and acceptance. 

At the end of the night I was completely exhausted, but as you can tell from the smile on my face in the very last photo, I was in heaven and had the time of my life.  The stories and memories I've made will last for all the days of my life.





 Dana Snyder

3 comments:

  1. Glad I could share it with you. Having you there made it very special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your wonderful red carpet evening! Your gown was beautiful and I would love to have seen a shot of your heels (women and our shoes right!) lol! I hope things continue to go well for you. You looked very happy, as though you were having the time of your life! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had such a great night. You really deserved it and you looked stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...