Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm No Rita Hayworth.


I'm certainly no Rita Hayworth
Or some glamorous beauty queen
But he looks at me each day
Like I walked off the silver screen.


With a two day growth, he's gorgeous
Though he feels like he should shave
It's these moments in our lives
I wish I could box and save.

The world may not understand us
The way we get along,
But he is my prince charming,
I knew would come along


He's perfect for me in every way,
Like a gift from far above.
I am so supremely lucky
That he returns my love.

I'm certainly no Rita Hayworth
Or a glamorous beauty queen
But who cares about MY appearance,
To me, it's HIM whos the dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...