Friday, October 11, 2019

Experts vs. Survivors - My Latest Radio Interview with NAASCA

I have a number of friends who have survived human trafficking (we met through anti-trafficking groups) and one thing I've become quite aware of is that most of us don't have a voice. Everyone wants to be an 'expert' on human trafficking, but most of the 'experts' have honestly NO CLUE what it means to be a survivor. They just know statistics. I am not a statistic. I am a voice in the darkness, hurting and scared, but growing louder in spite of what is being done to me.


I just did a 90 minute radio interview on Wednesday with NAASCA, please feel free to listen to my story. Just know, I'm not afraid anymore. I'm not afraid of answering the hard questions.


https://www.blogtalkradio.com/naasca/2019/10/10/stop-child-abuse-now-scan--2243



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...