Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Keep Speaking, No Matter Who Says Not To

There will always be those who ask you to not speak out against violence or against oppression and ESPECIALLY not against human trafficking. I get people asking me to step down pretty consistently, but I would have to say it’s probably one in every thousand people I meet.

If you speak out, keep doing what you’re doing. If someone has an issue with it, they don’t know what to do with the information they are given. Perhaps they are protecting someone they know, even possibly themselves. The weak will never dictate the lives of the strong as long as the strong don’t bend to the will of others.

I will never stop telling my story, and so many others will only get the chance if you keep telling yours.

Come listen to my interview on October 9th speaking with NAASCA.

https://www.facebook.com/events/914578908921223/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...