Wednesday, October 30, 2019

What's His Name, Again? Why You Shouldn't Care

I do not CARE what his name is. I do not CARE how he died. I do not CARE about his political connections. I do not CARE what island he owned. I simply DO NOT CARE.
.
The more people talk about him, the less people consider the victims. It's like someone keeps talking about my former fiancee that trafficked me as though he's so terribly important, while I'm standing in the room having to endure the conversation in order to be polite. It hurts.
.
I DO NOT CARE about his name.
I care about the names of his VICTIMS.
I care about the names of the SURVIVORS.
.
THESE ARE THE FACES WE NEED TO SEE EVERY TIME SOMEONE MENTIONS HIS NAME.
.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...