Monday, September 9, 2019

Daily Struggle

I have been struggling lately, it's no secret.  There's been a lot going on which actually HAS been kept pretty private though.  For one, I thought the hives were gone and I'd finally moved past that severe allergic reaction, but it returned yesterday.  As of tomorrow I will have been dealing with raw nerves, itchy skin, sleepless nights for 5 weeks.  I'm exhausted and sleep deprived.  I'm also trying to figure out how, while going through this physical pain, I'm going to pack all of my belongings. I'm moving in October (to a nicer neighborhood, thank goodness) so I also need to save up the money somehow for the deposit.  Of course with my current medical limitations I can't work my extra jobs in order to save up the money for the move.  This means it's another struggle.  I can't really afford food right now either.  My bumper nearly fell off my car and is currently being held on with bungee cords.  Its embarrassing - but it still runs.  Right now it's a lot.  I'm not coping well.  I'm dealing with a lot of random things coming from different angles. But I'm still alive.  I'm still here.  I'm fighting hard.  Pretty soon I'll be back on my feet.  After I move in October I'll pay less in rent every month and might have a chance to start paying off my debts.  But for now, I'm scared, I'm hurting and I'm overwhelmed.  It's a LOT.  But I'm still alive. 
.
If you're struggling, you're not alone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...