All content copyright 2014 Woodpecker Tales LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Headed to Glasgow

I left my heart in Glasgow
Although I've never been.
So look for me in Glasgow
And let me tell you when.

I'll be flying off to Glasgow
This coming Saturday morn.
When I'm standing there in Glasgow
My life will feel reborn

My angel with the blue eyes
Will be watching over me
From the moment I land in Glasgow
Until home I'll be.

I'll loose myself in Glasgow
I know I won't want to leave
I'll loose my heart in Glasgow,
But I'll be back, I believe.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, due to recent issues with a cyber-bully and ex-stalker, but I try to get to it as often as possible. If for any reason I feel your comments are vulgar, abusive or attacking, I will block your IP address from commenting further. You will still see all the right screens to make you think you're commenting, but thanks to this new code I have, your comments will never reach me.

Thanks for commenting - I love reading your thoughts!