Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Grand Escape Part 2

Grand Escape Part 2




Posted Date: : Mar 22, 2006 8:53 PM
Well, here we go again. I have a major decision to make. It's a yes or no question.

Yes would be a lie, but would provide me with temp. stability.
No would be honest, but would land me on the streets.
Maybe would not only be a lie, but has the potential of landing me on the streets.

It seems as though no matter how I answer, it's not going to turn out good. So - I have to believe in the old standard that when all else fails, tell the truth. That's what I'm going to do... to an extent. I cant see any other option. I'm trying to postpone the question by bringing up "money" issues, other events, making alternative plans, and coming up with other ideas. Still, I dont think I'm going to be able to postpone it as I hoped.

So - here goes. I'm going to tell the truth, no matter the consequences. I'm tuff. I've been through worse. MUCH worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...