Friday, March 11, 2011

Somewhere...

Feb 22 2010



We've all done things in our lives that we remember for as long as we live. These things could be simple, easy things that we recal, like a pillow fight at a friends house, a note we wrote asking a boy if they liked us, or telling someone for the first time that we were in love with them. Those things are the things of life and often the reasons we have to look back and smile at ourselves and our lives. They change us, mold us, make us into who we are.

I've told people that I loved them. In fact, my last bit of writing was about a man I loved. I've loved and lost and loved again, only once was it the same man three different times. When I searched in my heart, I realized though that it wasn't three times, it was only one continuous time. Sometimes it was just shared with someone else.

Things happen for a reason. Some things work out, some don't.

Somewhere there's a teddy bear smiling, as it's being held in the arms of a beautiful girl, a child who's grown so much in the past 6 years.

Somewhere someone out there is thinking about 2006 and smiling.

Somewhere a plane takes off, a plane lands, people are reunited and loves are rekindled.

Somewhere...
Sometime...

Love survives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...