Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Back Massager

I did get to have a little bit of fun over the weekend. On Saturday I went to have my car washed and oil changed (it desperately needed both) and had a leisurely lunch at Quiznos. Then I went back to my appartment and wrote a little bit in my book. I've now passed the 200 page marker and have moved on into volume two! Yesterday I went to the beach for a bit and got a little toasted. Actually, my shoulders are fairly well scorched. I'll see if I can send you a picture in a little bit.



I also had a friend from New Zeland come to visit for a few hours. I needed a shower after being at the beach, so when I trotted off to the shower I told him to make himself at home. When I got out of the shower and got dressed, I wandered back into my room and he held something up to me. He looked at me quisically and asked as I imagine a child would "What's this?" He had found my vibrator. I turned about three shades of purple, took it out of his open hand, shoved it into a drawer and told him it was a neck massager. How humiliating!


(2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...