Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Family Death and Wedding Plans

Subject : Family Deaths
Posted Date: : May 18, 2007 10:25 PM
Grandma passed away recently.

I couldn't go back for the funeral, and Mom's really mad at me now for not being there. She knows I'm unemployed and trying to save money, but she's so upset she's not thinking clearly. I hope she gets over it. I'm almost positive she will. She thought I was too wrapped up in myself to care, and that wasn't the case at all. Too often someone would find me in some room crying my eyes out over something I found that reminded me of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...