Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Clover Heart

Subject : Four-Leaf Clover
Posted Date: : Feb 13, 2007 11:52 AM



Pete bought a clover heart necklace Sunday while walking on Melrose Ave shopping for a pair of shoes for him. I think it's quite appropriate for Valentines... the heart shape.

Earlier that same day I showed him my Grandfather's four-leaf clover box and told him that was how I came about collecting four-leaf clover items. The very second he saw the clovers he knew that he wanted to get one of them for me. It was incredibly sweet!!! I have a hard time not reaching up to touch it every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...