Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Never Had It

Myspace original posting:
Subject : Am I asking too much?

Posted Date: : May 10, 2006 5:03 PM

IS IT TO MUCH TO ASK?

I've never had breakfast in bed.
It's been years since someone picked a rose for me.
I've never had someone cook a candle lit dinner for me.
I've never gone to the movies on a first date.
Nobody has ever bought me chocolates for no reason.
I've never had a full body massage.
It's been years since I've had a shoulder massage that lasted more than 10 minutes total.
I've never had someone surprise me with dinner.
I've never been asked to the Ballet or Opera.
I've never gone to a Broadway show.
It's been years since I've been on a picnic.
No one has ever put together a picnic for me.
Nobody has ever carried my photo in their wallet (that I know of).
No man has ever bought perfume for me.

Is it too much to ask?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eventually I will have to add a modified version of this list here... a few of these items have been whittled away by an amazing person...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...