Thursday, June 10, 2010

Leave me be

Written in May of 2006 to my then-stalker




Just leave me alone.

Forget you ever met me. I'm wishing that on my lucky charm even now.

That is all I've desired of you for a year now... just for you to forget you ever met me. Loose my number, my email, my name, and anything you ever knew about me.

You're an ass.
I'm done.
You're not worth my time.

Any correspondence from you after this will be erased without being opened. I've set up my email program to do that automatically.

If your goal was to get the last word, you failed at yet something else in your life.

Good luck with that ego of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will need to be moderated before posted, thank you.

Family Monsters

Familial Trafficking survivors are trafficked within their own homes and communities by those who should be there to care, love, and protect...